From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> On Behalf Of Alex ...
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2022 9:03 PM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Cc: Model 100 Discussion <m100@lists.bitchin100.com>
Subject: Re: [M100] assembly language first steps

Where can you still get tasm? I didn't think the original website was around
anymore and I'd like a copy of the Linux build.

On Mon, Sep 26, 2022, 21:44 Ken Pettit <petti...@gmail.com
<mailto:petti...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi Will,

I think most people on the list prefer tasm, though I use only the assembler in
VirtualT personally.  Of course I wrote it and so therefore know how to use it
and all of it's quirks.

Ken