Doesn't Steve's program handle the display part? Hooking the RS-232 receive
into the keyboard vector should also not be too difficult but as you say,
what's the point?

I don't recall whether the M100 has it (ISTR that it does) but some systems
have a built-in function, usually CTL-P that echoes everything on the
display to the printer (not just one screen like PRINT), which could in
turn be redirected to the com port and fed to a terminal program