From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> On Behalf Of Stephen Adolph
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2023 9:30 AM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] Rex#..TPDD compatibility

Here is the current status of REX# (and REXCPM) interworking.

Better than I thought!

Dosbox is set up to run pretty slow, but my set up runs Desklink well on
Windows 10, and also runs PDD.EXE, which is great.

Backpack works for general use with REX#.  Just the REX# utilities for
rebuilding etc do not work.

I'm not sure what makes Backpack unique in that sense.  But it will probably
work once I fix the TPDD1/TPDD2 interworking.

Pretty sure I know what that is.

I still rely on LaddieAlpha for building and testing REX#.

On Sat, Jan 14, 2023 at 8:54 AM Stephen Adolph <twospru...@gmail.com