Yes, I'm still around. I've uploaded to the Personal Library on Club100.org the source for Sudoku display - SUDISP.DO. I don't know how much use this would be for you as all I was doing was displaying a 9x9 grid on the M100/T102 8-line display. I just rolled my own font for digits 1-9.

I've also uploaded the source for HW scroll demo - scroll.asm

Philip