  From: mark audacity romberg
  To: m100@lists.bitchin100.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2023 6:03 PM
  Subject: Re: [M100] Any further info on TDock?

    What do you want it to do?
    MVT100 exists. https://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=VT100

  I'm aware of MVT, neat little project, but not really what I'm looking for.

  I am mainly interested in non-volatile storage and network connectivity,
whether that's the host machine backing up the M100's files or the M100 being
presented with a modem emulator. TRS-Box type functionality would be ideal. A
bigger display would be nice, but is somewhat secondary for me.

  I don't see a reason to mess with the cassette port, BCR port, or serial port
when the computer has the system bus exposed...and for exactly this purpose. In
fact, I'm a little surprised that nobody has built any projects (that I'm aware
of) that use the system bus. Seems ripe for experimentation, since it gives
direct access to the CPU.z

  Side question: what kind of bandwidth is the system bus capable of? I can't
find any information on that specifically.

  mark audacity romberg
  mark.romb...@gmail.com