Whenever I access the markerManager in my custom project configurator derived
from org.eclipse.m2e.core.project.configurator.AbstractProjectConfigurator I
get a "Discouraged Access" warning, because the class IMavenMarkerManager is
located in an internal package "org.eclipse.m2e.core.internal.markers". Is that
deliberate? What is the recommended way to add markers in my custom project
configurator? Using plain Eclipse API only? Or is it safe to assume that the
IMavenMarkerManager is pretty stable?
Thanks,
Konrad