Hi,

from an Eclipse plugin I’m writing, I need to invoke: mvn dependency:get and
dependency:copy-dependencies.
Rather than require an mvn binary install, I’m thinking of adding m2eclipse to
my plugin dependencies, and perform the equivalent through direct calls to
m2eclipse.
I have no idea whether this is feasible or not, and how difficult it might be.
The downloaded dependencies would be unrelated to the Eclipse project, so not
sure if this makes sense.
What do you think?
Any high level guidance on how to achieve this?

Eric