Looks like WTP has not been updated to work with the new Advanced source
lookup implementation we introduced in JDT in Photon. I am not using
WTP, but I think  "Serve modules without publishing" in Tomcat Server
Options should solve the problem. Alternatively, you can disable
advanced source lookup in Eclipse Preferences under Java/Debug, but
you'll be missing things like automatic Tomcat sources download.
--
Regards,
Igor