Do you have the "m2e connector for mavenarchiver pom properties" plugin
installed? It's available in the Eclipse update site.
I'd expect it would generate proper Manifests in target/classes, that would
be picked up by M2E/JDT to compute the project's module name. But I might
be wrong.

And if that fails, then http://goo.gl/tnBgH5