I'm trying to work with a project used by our team.  It builds fine from the
command line, but I get a bunch of errors like the following in Eclipse:

Execution of goal org.jvnet.jaxb2.maven2:maven-jaxb2-plugin:0.13.3:generate
failed: Prefix is already bound to
(org.jvnet.jaxb2.maven2:maven-jaxb2-plugin:0.13.3:generate:addrole:generate-sources)

I get this error 18 times, one each for each "execution" element in the plugin
configuration.  Each element looks like this:

        <execution>
                <id>suggestHandle</id>
                <goals>
                        <goal>generate</goal>
                </goals>
                <configuration>

<schemaDirectory>${project.basedir}/src/main/resources/schemas/mpssoap</schemaDirectory>
                        <schemaIncludes>
                                <include>*.wsdl</include>
                        </schemaIncludes>
                        <clearOutputDir>false</clearOutputDir>
                </configuration>
        </execution>

I noticed there was a connector for this plugin, and I installed it, but it
appeared to make no difference.

Any idea what I have to do to fix this?