I continue to run into this problem.  I know I saw this when I installed
2021-06 on Windows, but somehow I got to a point where having this override
seemed like it was causing m2e to be unable to find classes that are clearly
present in dependencies, and then when I removed these overrides, that seemed
to fix the problem.

I'm now installing 2021-6 again, on an Ubuntu VM, and the build is reporting
this error and not giving me any path to resolution, except for forcing the
errors to be ignored.  I wonder if after I force it to ignore in the workspace,
whether it will then be perfectly happy if I then remove those overrides.  No
clue. I'm flying blind here.