and you will handle it well
i didn't realize that til a few years ago
works for everything
no matter how awful
"you will handle it well"
i use it as a kind of command/prompt of myself
when entering into difficult circumstances
like i remember when i unified europe
i was so suprised that worked out

the trust of one's own mind is healthy for most people

john blahblablah

--- kevin thurston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> and my address is 247 walton #3 snyder, new york 14226
> (for at least 60 days)
>
> On 9/7/05, kevin thurston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > hello,
> >
> > after a few months of rapid movement, i am gaining weight and settling
> > down for the fall.
> >
> > d r a f t i n g6 has contributions from the following:
> > john m bennett
> > andrew topel
> > elke grundman
> >
> > again, the rules::
> > send me 10 items, multiples, 1 of a kinds, mix-n-match
> > and when i receive 10 tens i assemble
> >
> > **you do not receive your submission back--if this matters to you, do not
> > send things for this project as that is not the aim
> >
> > so you know, i plan on making up to d r a f t i n g10, so if you don't
> > make this one, you'll have 4 left
> >
> > regards,
> >
> > kevin
> >
> > --
> > i've had wines
> > i've had cheeses
> > but nuthin tastes
> > like a chocolate jesus
>

> --
> i've had wines
> i've had cheeses
> but nuthin tastes
> like a chocolate jesus

Yahoo! for Good
Watch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/shelter

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/fuDrlB/TM