Several months ago I hosted a mail art call, Feria de Primavera.  I
sent artists from all over the world a post card and they were to
play with the image on the card and send it back to me.  I have
finally gotten all the cards uploaded onto my blog!!!!

The work is incredible.  You have to go see it!!!!
http://www.serendipityart.squarespace.com/feria-mail-art-call/

I am so pleased to be able to finally show everyone the work that was
submitted.  However, I did send out almost 70 cards and I have yet to
receive them all back.  If you still have your card…no biggie…send it
in and I'll add your work to the gallery.  There's still plenty of
time.

You can send it to:

Serendipity
PO Box 46035
Eden Prairie, MN  55344

Also, be sure to check out the 10-Day Journal project I'm currently
hosting.  The work in the books has been phenomenal…and I would
really like to see more mail artists participate.   I know we are not
accustomed to writing on our work for the most part, but I would love
to see y'all try your hand at 10 days of art journaling.  It's a new
twist on mail art!  If you'd like to work in a book…let me know!  You
get 10 days to work in it and then you send it back to me.  You can
see the work I've gotten thus far at:
http://www.serendipityart.squarespace.com/10-day-journal-project/

Thanks!

Seren