You can also answer "calls" - people organize mail art exhibitions on a
specific theme. Answering a call can sometimes be a way to "meet" other mail
artists you can correspond with individually.

You can find calls here:
http://www.artistampnews.com/dated_calls/html/calls.html
http://books.dreambook.com/dfd1313/dfd1313.html
http://denis.charmot.free.fr/projets%20of%20the%20day.htm  (deadline)
http://denis.charmot.free.fr/projets%20on.htm  (no deadline)

Sometimes we post calls here on this list.

Welcome to mail art!