WHAT I DON’T LIKE
It is so well to draw all the things that one doesn’t
like.... Don’t ask me why because I can’t answer you
as I am shy by nature and emotionally blocked.
Personally, I don’t like the following things: I
don’t like the fish, I don’t like the plane, I don’t like
the cheese of goat, I don’t like the secret services, I
dont’t like the red colour, I don’t like the women with
black hair, I don’t like the milk, I don’t like the liars, I
don’t like the fashion parades, I don’t like the french
cars, I don’t like the spinach, I don’t like the rain, I
don’t like the snow, I don’t like the sport, I don’t like
the winter, I don’t like to do my shoes, I don’t like the
temperate continental climate, I don’t like the red
wine and neither after Franz Liszt I am not so
interested...
There are also things that can not be drown such
As “the risk” which is of many kinds... However I have
drown it and if there are persons who want to see
how it looks like, they have only to ask me. But most
of the things are made in such a way that they can be
drown or told...Is it difficult to draw a red nose? no, it
is difficult to draw the sparkling eyes (you know
why...) no. Well, if everything is so simple I’m waiting
as many works of MAIL-ART as possible from you,
sent by mail before the 30th of January 2010 (Stamp
Date) on the following address:

MUZEUL FLOREAN
PO.BOX-1, postal 9,
BAIA MARE, MARAMURES
ROMANIA

- Technique: any media;
- Size - postal card;
- We post all your works on the FLOREAN MUSEUM
web-site: www.cmc.ro/muzeulflorean
- The opening takes place at the FLOREAN MUSEUM
ART GALLERIES, STREET VICTORIEI, NO.146, BAIA
MARE, on the 4th of March 2010.
For other details contact me:
mirceaboc...@adslexpress.ro
DON’T FORGET! My name is MIRCEA BOCHIS
since I saw the daylight for the very first time so that I
can not be mistaken.