per·for·ma·tive  (pr-fôrm-tv)
adj.
Relating to or being an utterance that peforms an act or creates a state of
affairs by the fact of its being uttered under appropriate or conventional
circumstances, as a justice of the peace uttering I now pronounce you husband
and wife at a wedding ceremony, thus creating a legal union, or as one uttering
I promise, thus performing the act of promising.

n.
A performative utterance.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by
Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

performative [pəˈfɔːmətɪv]
adj Linguistics Philosophy
1. (Linguistics)
a.  denoting an utterance that constitutes some act, esp the act described by
the verb. For example, I confess that I was there is itself a confession, and
so is performative in the narrower sense, while I'd like you to meet …
(effecting an introduction) is performative only in the looser sense See also
locutionary act, illocution, perlocution
b.  (as noun) that sentence is a performative

2. (Linguistics)
a.  denoting a verb that may be used as the main verb in such an utterance
b.  (as noun) ``promise'' is a performative
performatively  adv

THUS THE VOICE OF MAIL ART AS PERFORMATIVE MAIL
UTTERS ITSELF INTO EXIST-STANCE BY BEING SPOKEN FOR....
I DO CONFESS PERFORMATIVE MAIL IS A MEANS TO " A KIND "
AS I TYPE A TYPE OF MAIL ART PERFORMS ITSELF INTO BEING
IN THE FORMATIVE STAGE ON THE EDGE OF PER... <~ periods                  Pact
of Paper Dolls Cut-OUTs