Hi Andres,

Ah, I must have fiddled with this incorrectly before. I now managed to add a
device and have it show up in the DNS per your instructions.

Follow up question:

The discovered devices becomes quickly cluttered. Is there a way to clear the
list and start “fresh” without adding all the devices?

Also, it seems like when you install libvirt for managing kvm nodes, it causes
a new subnet to be discovered for libvirt (192.168.112.0/24). Even though
that’s not actively mapped, devices from that network seems to be showing up
always. Is there any way to get rid of that subnet in MAAS?

Cheers,
Jim