Hello All,

With little info and research, i was able to edit the enlisting user data
in the file */etc/maas/preseeds/enlist_userdata* and it is working fine,
Basically just for testing i edited a single parameter *apt_mirror.*

Similarly i want to change the user data for commissioning and deploying
user data. I am not able to see any file for commissioning phase, i can see
just a simple file *commissioning  * whose content is just* {{preseed_data}}
*, So i need little help to understand how MAAS takes the enlisting
userdata for cloud init.

Even i am interested to play around with deploy phase by changing its
userdata, as for deploy it uses curtin as per maas documentation so i
changed in curtin_userdata but it is not taking any effect, i am deploying
ubuntu 14.04 image for node.

Any help or reference will help me to dig more to understand more about
maas.

--
Regards,
Sachidananda Sahu