Yes Blake, the GUI provides only the node level events(Not at maas region
level and not overall about all the nodes), but is there any directory
where it is stored ?

Jeff, you are right.This was my questions intention.

It will be better to get the deployment log of each node in some specific
directory(may be in /etc/maas/logs/node*

In addition to that it will be nice to have the logs or mantaining
 statistics at overall maas level(Total no of node deployed, total no of
node failed in deployment , total no of node failed in specific event and
their cause etc) so that the user can get a overall idea about maas region
controller.