Hello Dane,

On 26 Jul 2011, at 09:45, Dane Trethowan wrote:

> Have you tried Omnipage? That's the other OCR/scanning software I use with
> Windows which works extremely well, how does Omnipage perform on the Mac and
> how accessible is it?

Omnipage hasn't been updated for the Mac for about ten years. I used to use it
with Tiger and Leopard, but there's no way it could work with Lion. Nuance have
no interest in producing a new version for Mac.

Cheers,

Anne

You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
Mac-Access forum at the following URL: