Hello,
I have four mail accounts set up in Apple mail. the default account from which
mail is sent is the first account in my list of accounts. Is there any way to
change this so that the second account in the accounts table is the default
account for sending Email?
Many thanks.

Paul Hopewell

You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
Mac-Access forum at the following URL: