Folks,

I must urgently complete a form for one of the research bodies here.
Unfortunately I'm not near my windows box and this is a Microsoft turd document
containing lots of tables.  The left column is the label, and the right is the
space where information is to be input.

Anyone recommend any kind of wordprocessor that will handle it?  Pages, to put
it bluntly, hasn't a hope.

Many thanks all,

Dónal
Dónal Fitzpatrick
dfitz...@computing.dcu.ie

You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
Mac-Access forum at the following URL: