My GF found lion drivers for her cannon printer and scanner and from what she tells me they work very well.

From: "David Griffith" <d.griff...@btinternet.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2011 12:50
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Subject: Canon Drivers for the Mac

Does anybody use Canon printers and scanners under Lion? I tried following a link for a printer driver for my IP 4300 but it said page not found. Another note on the Canon website said that none of the present printer drivers should be used as there was a compatibility problem with Lion. Currently only Snow Leopard is supported by Canon. I am slightly hesitant about this as the document I found had poor English and was obviously poorly translated. Apparently anybody using a current Canon driver will get only basic and limited functionality with their products. I do not know how basics is basic. They recommend waiting until Lion versions of drivers appear sometime in October. This is a long time to wait for to get access to a printer and scanner.

Is anybody successfully using canon products under Lion?

Regards
David Griffith
d.griff...@btinternet.com

You can find an archive of all messages posted to the Mac-Access forum at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free!