  From: Paul Hopewell
  To: mac-access
  Sent: Friday, September 09, 2011 11:24 AM
  Subject: Drop Box question

  Hello,
  I am trying to instal the latest version of drop box on Lion 10.7.1. I opened
the DMG file and copied the drop box app into my applications folder and opened
it. That resulted in the message "Drop Box has no windows". I suspect this may
be because some time ago I had tried an earlier version of drop box which was
not Lion compatible and that earlier version has probably left some files
around.

  If I run the drop box app in the drop box installer folder (without copying
it into my applications folder) I get a dialogue asking if I had a drop box
account followed by drop box set up. This created a drop box folder but when I
copied a file into that folder and opened the context menu for that file I did
not get the expected extra options related t drop box.

  Using VoiceOver how can I tell whether drop box is properly installed and
working? If I first need to get rid of the old drop box and all its files how
do I do that?

  Many thanks for any tips.

  Paul Hopewell

  Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting