Hello everybody

I don't want to be accused of monopolising this list as happened last time I
dared to make personal comment here. But the response has been so
overwhelmingly favourable this time that I felt I had to write at least once.

First of all, thank you very much to Anne and James for stepping into the
breech as such short notice.

I am deeply touched by all of the good wishes on the forum by members. I won't
forget it. Gordon had an operation this afternoon and I'm on my way to see him
very shortly. I have special dispensation from the hospital owing to the
circumstances to stay late tonight with him.

I won't detail on list what happened; but if anybody wants to know feel free to
contact me privately, <ly...@mac-access.net> and I'll gladly let you know. I
will also be sure to pass on all of your kind comments to Gordon; I am sure
that at this difficult time he will find it uplifting.

I am grateful to each and every one of you who has written, privately or
otherwise. I want you all to know also that should anybody be thinking of
purchasing TC books at this time, please don't hesitate. I will probably take a
little longer than usual but I will still be more than happy to expedite your
orders.

My sincere gratitude once again to each and every one of you who have written.
You put those who were supposed to be our friends but have ignored us of late
to shame.

Lynne