hi lynn and gorden i am behind in my mail to as i have been busy playing with
niece but i have emailed you off list sending my best wishes to gorden to get
well soon and my thaughts and prayers are of you both as you both need the
strength to get through this awefll time hugs to both of you and i hope gorden
feels better and i miss both of you deeply take care every one from krystal
watson