Thank you tremendously!

Karen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Esther" <mori...@mac.com>
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: Shortcuts, etc.

Hi Karen,

The Command+Shift+T shortcut is described in the VoiceOver Getting Started Guide for both Snow Leopard and Lion, under Chapter 3. "Learning Mac OS X Basics" in the sections about Finder shortcuts and the Dock. This is the Guide that you can access as the last option of the VoiceOver Help menu (brought up with VO-H). However, a nice place to read systematically organized lists of useful shortcuts, both VoiceOver specific and Mac OS X, is Tim Kilburn's VoiceOver pages:
http://web.me.com/kilburns/voiceover/
Take a look at sections by Applications, or look under the Keyboard Shortcuts or Tips and Tricks. Some of this is older (for example, it doesn't list Command-Shift-O for the Documents folder in Finder). And it uses the VO-M and VO-M-M along with VO-D instead of the Mac OS X shortcuts of Control-F2, Control-F8, and Control-F3. But overall, this site is well worth checking out, because his short descriptions tell you the useful contexts in which you might use certain shortcuts. And he does list Command-Shift-T to put items in the dock.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther