Hello Colin

On 18 Nov 2011, at 20:24, Red.Falcon wrote:

• Do not use CC because it will be rejected!

That's one way, but it's very very messy. Why not just use another outgoing
server and have done with it? Or better still, ditch Gmail altogether and use
the account that either your provider gives you, or else somebody like us who
are happy to give out addresses for free in a secure environment. And no, since
I keep getting asked this question, having an address here does not force you
to be a member of this group.

I'm still puzzled though as to why people seem reluctant to use the services
that they pay for with their own providers. Well, perhaps Virgin Media I can
sort of understand, knowing what I know about that company. But most providers
are quite safe to use; and even VM here in the UK is alright in terms of either
it or GMail. But I'm drifting off topic and I'm getting covered in soap
bubbled. ;-)

Lynne