Hi!

I have a wireless printer too, a HP 8500A+ which is a multi function device.

If my experience is anything to go by you're going to need a little sighted
assistance.

Firstly the ink tanks and print heads need to be installed and you'll need help
with this given that each ink is a different colour and has to be installed in
a different place along with the print heads.

Next, your printer most likely will have a "Setup Wizard" as part of it which
may be run from the printer thus the blind person doesn't have access to it.

During this process the printer is calibrated, firmware updated if at all
possible and - depending on user preference - the wireless network settings are
entered allowing communication from the Printer to the network, setup takes
about half an hour.

Once you've set up the Printer and its wireless communications then you can do
all the administration of the printer - changing and tweaking settings for your
personal needs - yourself by logging into the Printer's IP address from a
computer, iPhone or whatever, web interface is quite accessible

How to print to your wireless printer from your Mac? Select Printers and Faxes
from System Preferences and select "Add Printer", your Mac should see it on the
network.

How to print with Airplay or Airprint from iPhone etc? Just double-tap the
"Airprint" or similar button in apps that support it, set change the settings
in the box which pops up and double-tap the "Print" button, its that easy.

Hope this helps.