OK.

I'm sorry to have to say this, but please people, stop this bloomin ridiculous
argument over reaper and audio hardware. OK I have played my part in this by
correcting issues and offering advice where I may but from this point forward,
I am pulling out.

I don't wish to switch on my mac first thing in the morning to read rebuttals
regarding an audio interface or reaper where it comes to quality issues.

I will from an OOFFICIAL standpoint say this having been an audio professional
for several years. At the end of the day, depending on your budget, you can
still produce professional results with a reasonably cheap mic or line in
source, decent cables, a decent recording interface, even griffin iMic can
handle it, etc and use reaper with EQ, reerb, compressors, and the likes of to
get a decent recording done for clients, internet broadcasts, etc.

So please people stop this, I'm getting a little tired of it and I'm no
moderator, just a technician sitting on the fence.

yours with concern.

lew