I agree on that one. Think about it, apple are international, so you'd think
that as a product or service rolls out, we'd all see a benefit of it. sadly
even here it's not the case. take as an example. iphone 4s pay and go with O2.
not available till new year or just after... why? apparently it's due to supply
and demand.

oh well. I suppose that's just the way it is.

happy macking lol

lew
FreeMacsForTheBlind