I wouldn't advise tampering with it further, apple are very funny about
replacing parts if the suplier feels that damage has ben done in the process of
repair.

the best thing is to leave it as it is and take it to your supplier who should
replace it there and then. depending on where you purchased it that is. you
won't need to take in the entire system, just the keyboard with your receipt.

have you registered your product with apple online for support cover?

lew

On 18 Dec 2011, at 16:27, Ian McNamara wrote:

> Cool, I'll get a family member to have a look at it first to see if they can
> fix it for me if not it'll probly be a trip to the apple store during the
> week my brother is off work this week so he might take me there.
>
> Ian McNamara

Mr. L. Alexander.
Free Macs For The Blind.
E-Mail: freemacsfortheb...@mac-access.net
Direct line: 07936 877500
Twitter: @macsfortheblind

Free Macs For The blind is a charity project supplying older but working apple
macs for blind and visually impaired people throughout the UK FOR FREE!

Do you have an old unwanted mac, any hardware, software, old PC's, etc or a
copy of outspoken 9.2 you would be willing to donate? please get in touch.

Mac Access Dot Net; The British Mac Accessibility Network, we're here to help
anybody disabled with anything Apple!
http://www.mac-access.net