Just go ahead and activate iCloud on your mac as well and check the option to
sinc Calendar events and contacts. Do the same on your IOS devise and you will
have the events in both devises.

SALUDOS, DANIELA R.T.
MACNETICOS, APPLE Y ACCESIBILIDAD A TU ALCANCE.
 EN TWITTER: @macneticos
 NUESTRO BLOG EN:
www.macneticus.blogspot.com
Y EL PODCAST EN:`