Hi margaret,

I'm afraid i don't use Bean, so I can't answer your specific Bean question, but
here are the answers to  your other questions.

> How do you centre text?
On OS X, the command is Command+Shift+Backslash

> How do you find out if text has gott some sort of font, style,,
> centre, bold etc?   I mean by this question is thatt in windows you
> can use a shortcut key which tells you if the text is bolded etc.

You can accomplish this in at least two ways:

1. Press VO+V to bring up the  VoiceOver Verbosity  menu.
2. Press left or right arrow (whichever you prefer), to cycle until you hear
"adjust text attributes".
3. Use the up or down arrow to make your selection and press Enter/Return.

If you've chosen to have VoiceOver speak the text attribute, then you're good
to go. If however you've chosen to play a tone, then do the following to find
out the text attribute:

1. When you hear the tone that signifies the new text attribute, after
interacting with the "edit text" if you've not done so already, press VO+T on
the appropriate word etc and VoiceOver will announce the change.

I hope this is helpful.

Warmest wishes

You can contact me in the following ways:
E-Mail:james.aus...@mac-access.net
MSN: james.londons...@gmail.com
Skype: saulky1984 - if you'd like to share details, please let me know who you
are when you send a request. Thank you