You can use Pandora outside the Us?  How do we do this?  I'm in Australia.

Thanks for your help

Paula

-----Original Message-----
From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Dane Trethowan
Sent: Thursday, 16 February 2012 1:21 AM
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: Pandora Clients for Mac

Yep, it can be used outside the U.S. if you use a VPN service such as
Witopia, I use a Windows client at the moment but would like to use the
service on my Mac so I'm going to investigate these clients, even better if
at least one is accessible and better still! if it integrates seamlessly
into Airfoil.

On 16/02/2012, at 12:16 AM, Dan Eickmeier wrote:

> No, have not tried  them, as I don't believe PAndora can be used outside
the US, and I'm in Canada here.  GRRRR, wish it could, as it sounds  really
cool.
> On Feb 13, 2012, at 5:05 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> The new version of Airfoil has integration with a number of Pandora
clients for the Mac
<http://rogueamoeba.com/utm/2012/02/10/enhanced-control-of-more-sources-with
-airfoil/>

>> Just wondering if anyone has tried the clients listed at the above link,
are any accessible?

>> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
at either the list's own dedicated web archive: