as far as i know, the headset isn't broken unless it is something i am not aware of as sound comes through the ear pieces when i am listening to music, it is just something like changing tracks and volume and maybe perhaps answering calls. i do happen to have a spare one which i bought when i lost the old one and found it again so i will try that and see if it makes a difference. perhaps it might have bust when it got pulled while i was listening to audio books in bed when the phone was plugged into the wall and the phone got pulled off my little cupboard which my landline also stands on because of the shortness of the usb cable because sometimes it tends to get pulled and the phone sometimes ends up on the carpet because it gets pulled from the edge.

----- Original Message -----
From: Sarah Alawami <marri...@gmail.com
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility <mac-access@mac-access.net
Date sent: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 06:23:07 -0700
Subject: Re: control on headset

Are you positive the headset is not broken? I can get mine to
work, or I did until it broke lol!

Take care.
On Mar 31, 2012, at 11:37 PM, michael weaver wrote:

i have noticed that in the later versions of ios, for some
reason i can't get my headset to control my music ie the volume control and changing tracks doesn't appear to work using the control on the wire on the i-phone 4.
i have been through the settings but can't appear to find one
that is affecting such control.
<--- Mac Access At Mac Access Dot Net ---

You can find an archive of all messages posted to the
Mac-Access forum at either the list's own dedicated web archive:
<http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/pipermail/mac-access/index.html

<http://www.mail-archive.com/mac-access@mac-access.net/maillist.x
ml

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware,
Trojan, virus and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically
by visiting the list website at: