Hi,

I'm having problems with a particular web site and accessing videos on it with
my i mac.  I'm using the latest build of Safari, whatever number we're up to
now, and I've also tried it with Chrome, I think the version I have is 16.

anyway, the videos are supposed to be embedded into  the site's pages and play
automatically when you select them, but they don't, at least, not on my mac.

I contacted the guy who runs the site and he said he developed the web site on
a mac and it works fine with his and to try rebooting and also to try chrome.
Well, I did those things and nothing works.

What I have done is to uninstall click to flash from my machine.  I've tested
the site on Mark's mac and it works on his, but you have do a mouse click with
vo shift space on the video title to get it to play.  I've gone to the site on
our windows machine with the screen reader he uses and it works there no
problems.

I can watch you tube videos fine on here otherwise.

any ideas?

The site is www.livefitrevolution.org and it's free to join.

Thanks,
Caitlyn