Hi THomas,
Keyboard shortcuts would be a handy way to handle the problem of interacting.
For that matter, I think this is the sort of thing VO hotspots were designed
for. I don't know why that never occured to me before, I'll need to test and
see how it works in practice. I'd suggest contacting the author via the support
link in the App Store, any feedback he gets will help.
Yours,
Zack.
On May 11, 2012, at 8:24 PM, Thomas McMahan <de.kf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So far the only way I've figured out is to tab until you get to the screen
> where the macro buttons are and there's a scroll area to interact into, then
> v o and down to bottom of the window and you can get what just happened.
> This is the disadvantage of a two screen system, toggling between two of them
> can get you killed quick because when I've typed while in the one giving
> feedback from the mud it did nothing, but I plan on asking the developer
> about that because sometimes while fighting you want to give specific
> commands, of course there is the option of creating triggers which would get
> around that to use your skills.  The macros have your directions so you can
> just click on them and then go back to the left and interact in screen to see
> what the mud tells you about the room you've entered.  I'm just not used to
> doing that yet, have played with mud walker so long that I am just used to
> staying interacted in a single screen and typing what I want.  So it will be
> learning
 on