Hi Trevor,

,
On Jul 28, 2012, at 10:27 AM, trevor scott wrote:

> I'm glad to say that what ever they have done in mountain lion, I don't have 
> to keep pressing command F5 any more every time I turn on my mac mini.
> 
I'm wondering Trevor, are you using a monitor with your mini?  Either way are 
you noticing other Mini specific changes?

thanks, I'm running a standard mini and prefer running without a display but 
expect I'll need to give in and get one.

Eric Caron 
> Subscribe to the list's RSS feed from:
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.xml>
> 
> The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and 
> worm-free!
> 
> Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting 
> the list website at:
> <http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/mac-access/options/>

<--- Mac Access At Mac Access Dot Net --->

To reply to this post, please address your message to [email protected]

You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum at 
either the list's own dedicated web archive:
<http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/pipermail/mac-access/index.html>
or at the public Mail Archive:
<http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/>.
Subscribe to the list's RSS feed from:
<http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.xml>

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and 
worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting the 
list website at:
<http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/mac-access/options/>

Reply via email to