Cool deal.  Yeah sometimes I end up solving my issues the writing  t the list 
explaiign what happened and how I solved it lol!.
On Jul 28, 2012, at 4:20 PM, Danny Noonan wrote:

> It's typical that just after I ask for assistance, I sort out my issue even 
> though I couldn't for the few days previously to me asking. Sorry all for 
> waisting peoples time and patients so early on.
> Some how I had activated the google chat function. I didn't even know it 
> existed actually. Now that I've deactivated talk.google.com my iMessage texts 
> are sending and I can get on and learn the inns and outs of message.
> 
> Kind regards,
> Danny:
> 
> <--- Mac Access At Mac Access Dot Net --->
> 
> To reply to this post, please address your message to 
> [email protected]
> 
> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum at 
> either the list's own dedicated web archive:
> <http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/pipermail/mac-access/index.html>
> or at the public Mail Archive:
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/>.
> Subscribe to the list's RSS feed from:
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.xml>
> 
> The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and 
> worm-free!
> 
> Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting 
> the list website at:
> <http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/mac-access/options/>

<--- Mac Access At Mac Access Dot Net --->

To reply to this post, please address your message to [email protected]

You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum at 
either the list's own dedicated web archive:
<http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/pipermail/mac-access/index.html>
or at the public Mail Archive:
<http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/>.
Subscribe to the list's RSS feed from:
<http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.xml>

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and 
worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting the 
list website at:
<http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/mac-access/options/>

Reply via email to