It's Unison. I didn't say that because I thought the cache files were all 
stored in relatively the same location. I sure can't figure out how to find 
them.

Thans you.

Kristeen Hughes
[email protected]
Skype: lostonsylvane



On Jul 28, 2012, at 5:00 PM, Sarah Alawami <[email protected]> wrote:

> What app is this, maybe someone who has the app installed can give directions 
> as to where the cached files are.
> 
> Thanks.
> On Jul 28, 2012, at 1:08 PM, Kristeen Hughes wrote:
> 
>> I tried to send this a few days ago, but I don't know if it actually went 
>> through. I'm using an app that I need to totally start over with. It has 
>> cache files and it says I need to clear them. I've never done this. I looked 
>> for them using the name of the app, but that didn't seem to work. I don't 
>> know where they should be and what they will be called.
>> 
>> Can someone assist?
>> 
>> Kristeen Hughes
>> [email protected]
>> Skype: lostonsylvane
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> <--- Mac Access At Mac Access Dot Net --->
>> 
>> To reply to this post, please address your message to 
>> [email protected]
>> 
>> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum at 
>> either the list's own dedicated web archive:
>> <http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/pipermail/mac-access/index.html>
>> or at the public Mail Archive:
>> <http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/>.
>> Subscribe to the list's RSS feed from:
>> <http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.xml>
>> 
>> The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus 
>> and worm-free!
>> 
>> Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting 
>> the list website at:
>> <http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/mac-access/options/>
> 
> <--- Mac Access At Mac Access Dot Net --->
> 
> To reply to this post, please address your message to 
> [email protected]
> 
> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum at 
> either the list's own dedicated web archive:
> <http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/pipermail/mac-access/index.html>
> or at the public Mail Archive:
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/>.
> Subscribe to the list's RSS feed from:
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.xml>
> 
> The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and 
> worm-free!
> 
> Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting 
> the list website at:
> <http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/mac-access/options/>

<--- Mac Access At Mac Access Dot Net --->

To reply to this post, please address your message to [email protected]

You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum at 
either the list's own dedicated web archive:
<http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/pipermail/mac-access/index.html>
or at the public Mail Archive:
<http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/>.
Subscribe to the list's RSS feed from:
<http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.xml>

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and 
worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting the 
list website at:
<http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/mac-access/options/>

Reply via email to