  From: Marcy Weinberg
  To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
  Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 11:04 AM
  Subject: Re: money reading app.

  Eyenote is a great app for reading money.

  http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eyenote/id405336354?mt=8

  On Aug 11, 2012, at 1:47 PM, "Andrea Breier" <abre...@kc.rr.com> wrote:

  I have not read, or heard of any other money reader apps.  I stopped looking
when I got looktell.  I don't think they would be any better than the look tell
app.  I think this app is just great!  It is simple to use and very straight
forward, and it does what it says it will do, very well.

  Hugs,
  Andrea M. Breier
  -----Original Message----- From: Ian McNamara