Sarah, I found the Tutorial I was looking for, it was done by a fellow with a website called "HowToBeBlind" at www.htb2.com

It's quite well done and I suggest anyone interested in using iMovie or GarageBand check out his podcasts at the above link.

The iMovie podcast is episode 6.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Alawami" <marri...@gmail.com>
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 12:00 AM
Subject: Re: iMovie accessibility

I did one but I dunno if that's the one you mean. http://tffp.marrie.org/ramblings. i hope it is in that. If I removed it let me know. You will have to go back a few pages. I plan on adjusting that but right now I don't have my computer as it's in the shop and medicines I'm taking are making me feel not exactly ok in regards to even sitting at a computer but I do plan on trying to adjust the pagenation so it looks better. also check http://gwenna.podbean.com as my friend might have done a tutorial on IMovie. and http://blindcooltech.com as well.