From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of christopher
hallsworth
Sent: Friday, 31 August 2012 6:11 AM
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Messages under ML

Good evening all.
I think I found a bug in Messages under ML. Please can you duplicate?
I have added my Facebook account to the Messages aapp using the Jabba
protocol. Everything works great overall, no problem! However now and again
it will log me out, for no reason at all! Lol! And get this right? I can't
even log back in unless I log out of my system account and log back in
again. Then I have to click the offline selection popup button, choose
available from the menu, and all is well again until the next time.
Is this a bug with Messages under ML, or a problem with Facebook Chat?
The reason I am mentioning this is I know for a few days now Facebook chat
has been a little unstable. In fact, they went down over the weekend. Also,
if it is a bug with Messages, then we should let Apple Accessibility know.
Thanks so much if you can duplicate the above. This will be greatly
appreciated.
Chris.
Sent from my mac

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting