From: "Sarah Alawami" <marri...@gmail.com>
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2012 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: getting a refund on an app

go to iTunes and then to your invoices and find the app. then go to report a
problem and I can't remember what to check after that as it's been a while
since iv'e done it but one of them should be other. but before eyou do that
make sure you can contact the dev. Go to the app in the iTunes app store and
go to the support website the dev has there.

Good luck.

On Sep 2, 2012, at 12:43 PM, Glenn <glenner...@cableone.net> wrote:

> Hi,
> I bought an app called "Big Sounds", and it totally does not work with
> VoiceOver.
> My son tried it with VoiceOver off, and it works without it.  He tried it
> with VoiceOver, seeing the screen, and still could not get it to work, so
> know it does not work with VO.
> How do I go about getting my dollar back, or contacting the company to see
> if they will fix it?
> Thanks.
> Glenn

> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
> at either the list's own dedicated web archive:
>
> The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
> and worm-free!

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting