i just tried to download entries using my bank's website in i-bank? i didn't try just the standard transaction entry. some dialogue pops up after the file has been imported, i think it allows you to go through the entries and the categories they are under but the process seemed inaccessible.

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Maslo <mmaslo1...@swbell.net
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility <mac-access@mac-access.net
Date sent: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 15:42:22 -0500
Subject: Re: see finance

Hi I also have been using sea finance and really like it too. I
have that problem when reconciling from the direct bank. I found out that unless the name and everything else is correct it will add a entry to the register.

How did or were you able to input entries into the register using
I bank? I tried to use it with voice over and it did not read anything. As a matter of fact my son had to help.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 4, 2012, at 2:19 PM, michael weaver