Actually when I tried it out it was faster then webvisum. This filed in the
captcha field in about 5 seconds. I registered with a forum on it and it worked
like a charm.

and as for webvisum being free it is, how ever now there's a donate screen that
pops up every once in a while. I think this is to cover site maintenance and so
forth. but yeah this service is quite good.