Travis

You're totally missing the point.  A virtual CD is not at all the same as a CD
or DVD image. What this utility does is to create a virtual CD drive so, for
example, you can burn a CD to it using iTunes. Once the virtual CD is burned,
you can then play/rip the audio tracks into whatever format you wish. This
makes the process we are using it for 100 times more efficient.

So again, it is important to understand the difference between a virtual CD and
a CD image.

Lynne