Hi Jeff,
After reading your E-mail I launched pulsar and am able to stream sirius XM
content just fine.  I switched back and forth between nascar radio and nfl
radio and it behaved as it always does.  I also use the iPhone app.  It
certainly isn't the most accessible app in the world but there are work arounds
for it to do the tasks that you want it to.  For example, when you're listening
to a station and you want to go back to the categories list you can double tap
the bottom left hand corner of the screen.  That's the back button, although
voice over doesn't read it as such.  I haven't tried labeling the buttons with
the custom element labeling feature.  That might work as well.
T.J.