But this isn't the same, because we're talking about live radio here, not
static recorded material.  Shoutcast v2 is far far more powerful.  It can
stream to multiple serves at once, using multiple formats.  The live song
history etc. is sent to the Shoutcast directory and your station can become
either highly rated or otherwise.  Shoutcast 2 for IntelĀ® Mac was released
around about September of this year.